Overview and Responsibilities
The Research Analytics team is responsible for all business intelligence research reporting outputs across Viacom’s International linear and non-linear platforms (TV channels, website/apps and social media). The role of the Analytics teams is to provide partners with regular analytics, data-led insights and business expertise. Using reporting tools, we handle and publish numerous weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on performance and forecasting across all major metrics that inform and guides the business. Brand groups, Business lines and HQ look to our team for analytical insights and expertise relating to performance and trends across VIMN’s properties and the markets in which we operate.
Working closely with the brand digital media leads, the role will involve monitoring, reporting and analyzing performance of content across VIMN properties on digital media platforms, primarily social. This will include reporting and analysis across all key performance metrics, identifying trends and helping guide content strategy and audience development. In addition, you will provide competitive context and anticipate industry trends and issues.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of short-form/social media content
- Provide actionable insights on the performance of short-form content
- Highlight trends and tell the story of content performance, identifying any issues that need addressing
- Run competitor analysis and use this insight to help guide our content strategies and give key insights in how we can adapt in order to grow
- Manage forecasting process for nominated brand and advise on performance to estimate
- Build positive relationships to understand and support requirements across multiple Stakeholders and business objectives