The Sales Planner develops media proposals and creates sales presentations for all RIDE TV networks and platforms utilizing all available research, sales and content resources.
- Build, revise and maintain all multi-platform sales proposals for agency list assignment.
- Receive registered budgets from agency buyers. Compile advertiser history and pricing direction for Account Executive as needed.
- Negotiate scatter deals, as needed.
- Communicate deal planning status to Revenue team on a weekly basis for financial reporting purposes.
- Work with advertising agency contacts and other advertising sales and RIDE TV divisions to ensure that stewardship of accounts are in order, i.e. monitor performance of clients’ schedules and prepare make good and ADU schedules.
- Prepare and deliver competitive network analysis, presentation assignments, and/or business updates for regularly scheduled sales meeting.
- Compile account detail through options reporting, holes analysis, liability, sales planning cover sheets, etc.
- Prepare presentations for agencies/clients as needed and foster effective relationships with all established external contacts.
- Support AE in prospecting to expand RIDE TV advertiser base.
- Support Assistants who handle client scheduling, billing, brand allocations, reconciling discrepancies, maintaining client files.
- Mentor new Sales Planners and Assistants. Act as a resource throughout their training and development.