Provides full support and manages day-to-day maintenance of all accounts for the Ad Sales team by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains agency accounts including upfront and scatter order entry, inventory moves, and product allocations and Electronic Data Interchange, flowcharts, change notices, handling program changes, booking billboards for marketing sponsorships.
- Assists Account Executives, Sales Planner and Pricing Inventory in managing day-to-day Ad sales responsibilities including: editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicates daily with Traffic Department to ensure proper booking of all components of deals.
- Creates and maintains quarterly flighting grid.
- Performs weekly dollars checks, preemptions.
- Works with agency buyers on a daily basis to maintain integrity of media buy.
- Compiles information for Sales team (i.e. marketplace data, account overview documents, special projects, etc.).
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.