Date: May 14, 2019
Location: New York, NY, US
Working at The Weather Channel television network
The Weather Channel television network is the most trusted TV news network in America, leading the industry with innovative weather storytelling, first-class storm coverage and localized weather information. For more than 30 years, The Weather Channel television network has inspired viewers to explore, investigate and appreciate the experience of weather in all its forms. The Weather Group (parent company of The Weather Channel) has introduced new streaming and social platforms Local Now and Pattern, which draw upon the trusted heritage to reach new consumers in the rapidly changing media landscape.
Founded by Byron Allen in 1993, Entertainment Studios is a fully integrated global media production and distribution company with 7 cable television networks, dozens of first-run syndicated shows, digital media theGrio, a film distribution company, and more to come. With the recent acquisition of The Weather Group, Entertainment Studios continues to aggressively grow, bringing an impressive portfolio of media properties to advertising partners.
We’re always looking for new talent to keep us on top—like someone incredible to fill the job listed here.
The Account Coordinator provides support to Account Executives in the Cable business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Post Sales Support:
- Ensure that all details negotiated between The Weather Channel and advertisers, during the pre-sale process, are fully executed post sale
- Work as a team with the Cable Yield team, Sales Planners, and Account Executives to ensure all clients needs are met
- Work in collaboration with the Traffic team and Client Solutions team to ensure all deals are executed correctly
- Work with the agencies to ensure all materials are in house at the correct time for proper execution
- Work in conjunction with TWC Billing Department to ensure all billing issues with advertisers are resolved