ICON International, a pioneer and current leader in the barter space, and one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work is seeking a Programmatic Campaign Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Programmatic Campaign Manager, the Programmatic Campaign Manager will be responsible for the progression, operation and management of programmatic capabilities across the entire ICON Digital team, enabling the delivery of impactful results for ICON’s clients.
This includes implementing, and running programmatic campaigns in various DSP’s; providing reports based on client’s desired cadences; assisting other programmatic traders with campaign troubleshooting; and assisting in broadcasting programmatic campaign capabilities and achievements to the larger team. This role will require communication and information sharing with internal teams, clients, and external inventory and technology partners.
Description of Duties
· Work alongside a team of programmatic buyers, with ability to manage client campaigns directly in the platforms as needed
· Help develop best practices for other non-senior traders
· Evaluate data and analytics while remaining apprised of ICON’s operating model
· Ensure trading teams are meeting all critical deadlines and client deliverables
· Act as liaison between trading desk and planning/agency teams on account, leading day-to-day communications with all parties involved
· Help in the growth of programmatic initiatives across ICON clients
· Actively manage programmatic campaigns in multiple DSP’s simultaneously while owning overall success of client campaign goals
· Generate post campaign presentations, provide insights to client teams and deliver reporting to clients within desired timeframe