The Digital & Social Media Producer is responsible for building promotional and original digital content to build the TV One digital brand.
- Develop and produce promotional content (including articles, videos and any other media) to support our original programming as well as manage the digital experience, including maintaining rich and robust show pages.
- Manage the Trending Topics or Entertainment News vertical. Identifying trending news stories, creating/delegating editorial assignments and producing or writing several news stories per day
- Provide on-camera hosting for TV ONE digital videos as needed
- Weekly/Daily management of the TV One YouTube channel, including uploads and sharing analytics as well as driving engagement and improving key metrics, like subscription and video views
- Weekly management of TV One newsletter including editorial curation, dissemination and analytics
- Provide Daily QA review of website
- Communicate digital media priorities to internal and external partners (Interactive One, Social Media team, etc.)