The Network Operations Director will manage a team of broadcast network engineers and must have an expert level of understanding of the convergence of IT and Broadcast technology that is necessary to maintain and support a broadcast television facility.
- Oversee network broadcast and studio technical support teams and systems (hardware, software, storage, and networking).
- Oversee 24/7 Master Control Operations.
- Foster client service relationships with key stakeholders and use dashboards to report progress to leadership team.
- Provide design, installation, integration and support for broadcast system upgrades and new project deployments.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the integrity and security of the broadcast systems IT networks.
- Author and publish technical documentation; provide detailed reports documenting the ongoing work, repairs, longer-term issues and new initiatives.
- Work with outside vendors to achieve strategic and financial goals.