This position will assist the Sr. Director, Search & Programmatic Audience Buying in the planning and execution of all search and programmatic efforts for NBC.
In this position you will have day-to-day ownership of NBC Programmatic accounts working to achieve direction set forth by the Sr. Director. You will work to ensure processes are in place to deliver quality campaign execution and testing on an ongoing basis. The role will also ensure that programmatic/search strategies and campaigns are aligned with overall business goals through partnership with the larger NBC media team. Campaigns will be focused across multiple DSP platforms and via Google AdWords. You will need to be able to clearly communicate insights and actions to key stakeholders. The manager will report to the Sr. Director, Search & Programmatic Audience Buying and will be part of a larger in-house media team.
An ideal candidate is data driven, detail oriented, and a self-starter who is excited to work in entertainment.
- Participant in media planning and execution across all NBC Entertainment initiatives
- Recommend targeted, innovative media tactics consistent with media and content strategies for larger effort
- Possess an understanding of NBC’s business and the larger entertainment landscape
- Ensure best practices are applied
- Ability to analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measuring against KPIs & report on any trends & granular insights to internal stakeholders
- Execute campaign reporting and provide campaign summaries
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of media plans
- Prepare documents to help communicate search and programmatic status to internal media team members