OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The Manager of Integrated Marketing is the primary liaison between the network and sales teams and is responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day of sponsorship based marketing (RFP process) and ensure that AMC’s value proposition and brand voice is infused through all
- Managing the sponsorship fulfillment process, including detailed communication between key internal teams and external client/agency reps in a timely manner
- Proactively identify new ways to monetize the network and create the tools necessary for the sales team to do so
- Creating tools that establish an on-going dialogue with the sales marketplace (promotions, stunts, email blasts, one-sheets, decks)
- Representing the AMC brand and integrated marketing team in key client proposal meetings
The Integrated Marketing Manager will successfully implement tactics that show the value of a sponsorship on AMC’s multiple platforms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create multi-platform sponsorship proposals that meet client campaign goals and enhance AMC’s on-going programming and brand initiatives. Serve as brand ambassador ensuring that all pitches filter through AMC’s brand filter.
- Act as a liaison between sales and other departments at channel (production, original programming, marketing, scheduling, digital, social media)
- Coordinate execution and fulfillment of sold branded entertainment deals across all platforms. These elements may include in show product integration, customized on-air marketing elements, oversight of production shoots, on-ground brand activations and customized social media campaigns.
- Proactively seek new ways to monetize the network on-air, online and on-ground and develop the materials that empower the sales force to sell them.
- Accompany sales team on pitch meetings to represent AMC marketing and creatively speak to custom proposals
- Create, manage and disseminate the library of sales materials: one-sheets, decks and premiums.
- Develop production requests, creative briefs, design and maintain production schedules, manage production process ensuring deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time
- Manage AMC’s on-air inventory to ensure that upcoming unsold opportunities are communicated to the sales team
- Manage sponsor presence at AMC events
- Decision Making/Accountability:
- Works with sales/client to obtain approvals on all sponsor creative
- Works with marketing/creative teams to determine prod costs – track cost per sale
- Managing deadlines on production/creative/client approval
- Oversee branded entertainment productions on behalf of sales
Project Management/Media/Production Skills
- High attention to detail
- Teamwork – must be highly collaborative
- Project Management – Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and effectively and the ability to communicate clearly with a diverse group is a must
- Digital/Social Media experience a must
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service
- High level of energy and commitment
- Creative thinking and ability to generate fresh ideas/concepts
- Ability to work with other internal divisions and external contacts/vendors under tight deadlines to develop and execute sponsorship elements
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate clear business objectives
- A knowledge of television production is required
- Social media savvy, digital content knowledge
- Strong business & creative writing sills
- Problem solving
- Excellent computer skills, mastering of Power Point, Word, Excel required