Crown Media Family Networks/LA
- Manage the development of consumer marketing tactics across all areas including paid media, synergy partnerships, events, sweepstakes and promotional partnerships. Initiate creative requests, route for approvals, manage revisions and ensure on-time completion and delivery.
- Serve as the key liaison with digital media, creative agencies, and platform partners to ensure flawless execution of digital campaigns including daily communication around performance to ensure optimization.
- Manage the trafficking process of paid media placements including AD-ID code assignments, traffic instructions, and review of all deliverables to ensure adherence to creative and technical requirements.
- Ideate and develop premium items for event and partnership marketing initiatives.
- Develop sweepstakes campaigns aligned with business priorities to drive awareness, engagement, email sign-up, and website traffic. Manage process from inception to completion including concept development, creative requests, approvals, administration & fulfillment and ROI analysis.
- Build relationships with key synergy partners to understand existing opportunities & pitch new ideas with the goal of securing earned media impressions for CMFN linear, digital, and SVOD priorities.
- Serve as the key point person for Business Development, Ad Sales Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing to route materials for approval and ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Build and manage process for assigning and approving weekly SVOD hero slider units and distribute weekly internal communications around SVOD programming highlights across desktop, digital, email, and paid platforms to all key stakeholders.
- Manage weekly communication with SVOD customer care team to provide key updates on programming priorities and marketing initiatives.
- Set-up, manage, and run cross-functional meetings as needed for approval of promotional strategy for recurring marketing placements
- Create internal presentations and recap decks as needed.
- Supervise Marketing Interns