Reavis Page Jump LLP seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to work with our attorneys (including Head of Entertainment Group) in a fast paced, busy, high-quality, collaborative setting in New York. The Assistant must be intelligent, outgoing and able to think independently, multi-task and take ownership of this role, supporting 2 Partners and 1 Associate with administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant is expected to be involved in a range of work in the practice areas of:
- entertainment (primarily film and television);
- employment and labor law; and
- other practice areas as needed.
- interface with firm clients and manage client communications;
- manage attorney calendars and client contact database, schedule and coordinate calls, meetings and travel arrangements;
- proof read, prepare and revise legal documents/agreements; and
- assist with firm administration, including client billing, marketing, reception, and other general office matters as needed.