Responsible for supporting the Vice President, Pricing, Planning and Inventory with all things related to inventory and managing the day to day business processes and sales assistants and planners.
- Run daily Inventory reports.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and update sales team on current Inventory strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Push sales planners to move inventory forward and move ups or re-expressions due to oversells and help clear additional inventory for last minute dollars.
- Oversee Sales Assistants day to day activities and train all incoming new hires.
- Maintain advertiser restrictions/constraints.
- Run and disseminate preemption and displaced units reports.
- Responsible for daily approvals and tracking of a network’s commercial inventory including flighting, allocations, move requests, makegoods, and audience deficiency unit allocations.
- Help clear discrepancies and monitor outstanding invoices.
- Work directly with the Ad Sales teams for resolution and clearance of inventory.
- Become System expert.
- Administer ADU allocations and update stewardship templates.
- Build ad hoc reports for projects.
- Stewardship approval of packages with guidelines disseminated throughout the quarter.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams.
- Assist VP on various projects as needed.