Overview and Responsibilities
The Editorial Director will be the first line of review for most scripted brand creative content.
- Reviewing scripts and providing copywriting direction to writer/producers. Types of scripts/copy include: on-air promos and navigation, brand and property image spots, off-channel marketing spots, YouTube shorts, social posts, educational shorts for our SVOD service.
- Insuring that any scripts or copy are entertaining, age-appropriate, on-brand, and effective in delivering a message
- Collaborating with Creative Director and writer/producers on initial creative concepts to insure maximum audience appeal and effectiveness
- Making sure scripts and copy execute effectively on overall creative strategy as established by the SVP of Brand Creative and VP of Creative Strategy/Editorial
- Maintaining the integrity of the Nick Jr. brand voice in any scripts or copy, as established by VP of Creative Strategy/Editorial