The Program Research team is a research and analytics group focused on measuring the audience on ION’s Television networks. We are looking for a Director – Programming Research who will be hands-on and responsible for the supervision and direction of the team with specific emphasis on improving viewership and monetization of content.
The ideal candidate is an expert in TV program research techniques and inferential statistics to recognize, design and implement projects that provide answers to questions focused on Content and Scheduling effectiveness. Ideal candidates will be strategic thinkers, hands-on with audience data, and will possess an extensive understanding of TV research and ratings, audience measurement and analytics.
- Manage all audience data, reporting, presentations and highlights with an intuition for providing Executive Management with strategic and actionable insights.
- Apply your proficiency in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to measure and communicate ION’s audience delivery.
- Proactive creation of custom and in-depth analysis and research focused to show value, insights, or missed opportunities.
- Create data sets, dashboards and customized tools to empower operational and exploratory analysis and automate reporting and processes.
- Leverage knowledge of linear TV and digital audience measurement to initiate strategies that maximize ratings, appeal to existing audience and attract new viewers.
- Transform and bring a new perspective to traditional reporting to keep pace with the ever-changing media landscape.
- Mentor, manage, and train a small team of analysts.