Square Enix West seeking a seasoned researcher to manage our consumer intelligence efforts. In this role you will assume responsibility for designing and executing primary qualitative and quantitative research to provide unbiased, objective and in-depth understanding of our market and our consumers for all Square Enix West marketing teams. You will work with brand and regional teams to identify information gaps of our current and potential consumers and will formulate the best strategy for providing those insights. You will also manage our in-house library of third party industry reports and will share relevant consumer learnings throughout the organization. This role will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Work with brand and regional marketing teams to determine market research needs for their projects. Recommend best research solutions and assist with formulation of questionnaires and discussion guides.
- Work with our Greenlight project manager to identify key research milestones for new projects and work with brand marketing teams to ensure that those project deliveries are met.
- Build and manage primary relationships with external research vendors in North America and Europe.
- Assume management of our library of third party industry reports and subscriptions.
- Provide ongoing visibility and reporting of industry related events which impact our business to key stakeholders.
- Work with the data analytics team and our sales analysts to help to build profiles of our players in order to assist our marketing teams to more efficiently and effectively communicate to their audience.
- Continuously advocate for consumer data driven decisions.