The Director, Marketing Solutions, in partnership with a Detroit-based counterpart, will be responsible for developing revenue
generating marketing strategies, out-of-the-box advertiser solutions/promotions, and sales presentations and materials.
The Director position requires a strategic thinker who is highly self-directed, detail and deadline oriented, has the ability to
manage projects flawlessly, and can step into a managerial position.
Revenue Strategy Development
Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to analyze revenue reports and develop strategies and recommendations, leading to
an increase in revenue opportunities.
- Driving new Focus Account deep dive process by understanding our target accounts (planning cycles, historical data,
etc.), how we approach these accounts (how do we market to them, how do we message to them), and how we build
solution-based programs to suit their needs
- Establishing a strategic approach for all Focus Categories, by analyzing category-specific data, stories, etc.
Sales Marketing Support
- Provides end-to-end support for the New York, Detroit and remote-based sales teams, including brainstorming, creation, and
customization of materials to position GSTV as a differentiator in the market.
- Ideating, and executing upon customized pitches for major clients across CPG, Auto, Retail, Finance, QSR and other top
- Partnering with sales to better tell the GSTV story to clients, create client-specific value props and story-flow
- Attending client and agency meetings, with sales team, representing Marketing
- Creating targeted comms to tell the GSTV story to different audiences including case studies, one sheeters, etc.