ICON International provides clients with financial solutions built around the concept of corporate barter. We help businesses leverage their underperforming assets by trading those goods for high-value professional products/services. It’s a complex and dynamic field, driven by strategy, integrity and creativity.
We value our employees and the work they do! ICON International has been repeatedly named a Top Workplace in Fairfield County and one of Ad Ages Best Places to Work! Our top-notch benefits plans and generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve work-life balance.
The position of Media Buyer reports to the VP, Group Media Director of Direct Response Media. The buyer possess the ability to negotiate with clients on media cost and possess the ability to work constructively with other buyers and assistants in the department. National Direct Response buying is required.
Description of Duties:
· Negotiate schedules to meet client requirements and maximize profit.
· Negotiate client advertising.
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with Networks.
· Handle client concerns and maintenance of media schedules before, during, and after the schedule runs.
· Analyze multiple sources of internal and external data to assist buying decisions.
· Develop and maintain vendor relationships.
· Deliver client requirements while maintaining profit goals.
· Keep updated on marketplace conditions and trends.
· Demonstrates accuracy in all projects.
· Meets timelines and deadlines on projects.
· Maintains good organizational skills.
· Interact with key top management.