THE JOB / Digital Strategist
STRATEGY / Responsible for developing and executing investment recommendations for our clients and generating social and digital first marketing campaigns and strategies tailored to specific business objectives.
Are you a forward-thinking creator of social media and marketing campaigns who can distill complex data into digestible insights? We’re searching for a Digital Strategist to join our growing team. If you possess a strong combination of creative and analytical thinking, and have an innovative, adaptive and team-first approach, this is your next move.
You’ll work across clients to deliver social and digital campaigns, including digital partnerships and media buys, organic and paid social media, content ideation and sponsorship activations. You’ll determine the best way to maximize sponsorships across sports, including a concentration in golf. You will look at clients’ objectives through the lens of digital and determine the best audience development and social media strategies to meet these goals. Digital is detail-oriented, creative and ever-changing—we’re looking for someone that can delve into metrics and strategy and produce smart and creative ideas and solutions. Our work is fast-paced, across a diverse group of clients, so organization, planning and time management are important.
You’ll be a part of a noteworthy group of digital strategists and analysts and help design programs that are equal parts creative and innovative, yet grounded in insights. You’ll handle execution and measurement of new and ongoing campaigns. You are a self-starter who exhibits resourcefulness and demonstrates initiative to lead the day-to-day logistics of planning, implementing, & reporting on social and digital media programs.
- Develop social and digital ideas, actively participating in thought starters and strategic digital brainstorms
- Collaborate with account leads, creatives, and the content production team to develop social and digital marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics
- Craft savvy recommendations for client initiatives and execute paid social media, targeting, and measurement strategies
- Measure campaigns and deliver meaningful real-time insights and optimization strategies as well as post campaign recaps
- Work on sports partnerships, activations and marketing campaigns to develop strategies that connect businesses to the sports properties they sponsor
- Evaluate new technology and platform features
- Use social listening and measurement tools to develop insights-based recommendations and strategies for new and existing projects
- Manage projects, including the execution of a campaign from the initial recommendation through final wrap-up
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.