Endemol Shine North America is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Coordinator, Research & Insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in TV ratings & research with a desire to learn and contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will also be very comfortable working with (and manipulating) numbers & large data sets with a strong focus on accuracy & attention to detail.
· Disseminate daily broadcast & cable ratings.
· Track & pull ratings of Endemol Shine North America shows and various competitive programs.
· Responsible for updating weekly Endemol Shine North America program tracker
· Assist with updating annual Network Audience profiles.
· Assist with broadcast & cable decks / updates.
· Maintain and update weekly, monthly and annual broadcast & cable show and prime rankers.
· Assist with ad-hoc ratings requests for internal Endemol Shine North America teams (programming, development, press, brand, marketing, etc.)
· Assist with U.S. independent production company programming tracking.
· Keep updated on U.S. broadcast, cable, syndicated, SVOD & digital programming trends
· Keep updated on U.S. program scheduling across broadcast, cable, syndicated, SVOD & digital (series premiere, returns, cancellations, etc.)
· Assist with various ad-hoc ratings / research requests.
· Pull e-scores for various talent.
· Maintain and update various internal ratings databases.
· Responsible for managing research distribution lists.
· Some administrative duties (working w/ IT on set up for presentations, copying, filing, meeting organization, etc.)
· Build and maintain strong relationships with other internal & external colleagues and clients to ensure highest level of efficiency and communication across all teams.