At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of the linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enable marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising.
We want to chat with you if:
- You are never tired of winning and want to help evolve a $250 billion dollar industry
- Accessing and deriving business-changing insights from crazy amounts of data excites you
- You’re passionate about creating new analysis that have never been done before
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure a timely launch, successful performance and full delivery.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance VideoAmp’s value offering
- Improve campaign performance through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers internally as well as externally
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure client KPI attainment and full delivery.
- Partner with product and engineering on various team projects.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
Core products include:
- Measurement – de-duplicated, ad exposure level measurement of holistic linear and digital investment against any audience
- Planning – linear and cross channel planning leveraging traditional and advanced digital audiences
- Activation – optimization of digital or linear video investment using a holistic data-driven approach across channels