The CW Network/New York – New York
The CW Television Network launched in 2006 as America’s fifth broadcast network, with programming targeting younger viewers, a demographic highly sought after by advertisers. A joint venture between Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corporation, The CW broadcasts a six-night, 12-hour primetime lineup, Sunday through Friday.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
The CW Network seeks a Coordinator for their Branded Entertainment department.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative duties for the CW Branded Entertainment team: Answering phones, managing calendar and timelines, coordinating travel, processing expenses, making restaurant reservations, etc.
- Collaborate, assist (and in some cases lead) the development and execution of branded entertainment partnerships for advertiser clients across The CW schedule.
- Assist with custom multi-platform content, in-show integration, grassroots marketing opportunities (around event programming), promotional overlays, etc.
- Assist program leads on developing internal program briefs to be shared with multiple internal divisions and studio constituencies.
- Manage, create and maintain weekly Branded Entertainment promotional calendar, status documents and production schedules for all partnerships.
- Manage and maintain ongoing master production calendar for all CW programming and create program Recaps/ Wrap-ups when programs are complete.
- Work with Branded Entertainment team to collect all necessary assets /components of programs as deals are in play (graphics, print ads, digital and social elements, photography, video, etc.).
- Manage creative library to keep all up to date show key art, logos, photography, press, etc. on file.
- Competitive Research/Insight: Provide sales & marketing team with weekly highlights and competitive tracking information.
- Maintain billing chart, create and distribute partnership deal memos, process all vendor invoices, work with finance to ensure client payment, etc.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.