Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
NBC 7 and Telemundo 20 San Diego are looking for a Brand Director to lead the strategy and execution of our stations’ branding, marketing, community and promotional campaigns. The ideal candidate will ensure all platforms are consistent with the overall voice and tone of our stations’ images. This role also oversees community outreach, event marketing, press and client commercial production. In summary, the role is charged with developing and showcasing the creative content in the marketplace that will grow and retain viewership. The Director of Brand and Marketing directly works with and reports to the President/GM of the San Diego NBC and Telemundo stations.
- Define, plan, execute and track marketing strategies that build awareness and drive consumption for our NBC 7 and Telemundo 20 brands on all platforms.
- Work with Research to develop consumer insights and translate those insights into market needs that inform content, product development, and brand communication.
- Inspire a team of creatives to generate ideas that will move our brands forward.
- Develop and execute strategy to grow NBC 7 & Telemundo 20 San Diego’s social, mobile app, OTT and online audience.
- Support company community initiatives and generate ideas for community involvement to strengthen brand loyalty while creating revenue opportunities for clients.
- Create press opportunities and manage messaging to the press for the two stations including writing press releases and pitches of potential opportunities.
- Oversee the production and scheduling of promotion including brand image campaigns, daily news promotion, tent pole events, syndicated, local and network program episodic promotion