Frederator Digital programs many online channels including Channel Frederator, Cartoon Hangover, and The Leaderboard, as well as manages the Channel Frederator Network and The Leaderboard Network, a YouTube based, entertainment multi-channel network. Launched in late 2012, Frederator’s Cartoon Hangover channel includes the hit series Bravest Warriors created by Pendleton Ward, Natasha Allegri’s Bee and PuppyCat, which has gone to series funded by the biggest animation or web series Kickstarter campaign ever, as well as many new shorts from the world’s future animation superstars. Frederator’s Cartoon Hangover Select, with Bravest Warriors and Bee and PuppyCat, is exclusive to the VRV platform. Frederator has offices in Burbank, CA and New York, NY and is part of WOW! Unlimited Media.
Frederator Networks is currently seeking an experienced YouTube and digital video professional to oversee programming full time on our Get in the Robot and The Leaderboard channels.
- oversight of the Frederator Digital, channel, and show brands including maintaining on brand identity and delivering on brand promises
- creation and execution of data-driven programming plans for a roster of O&O channels according to Frederator Digital principles including The Leaderboard and Get in the Robot.
- extending and developing robust editorial calendars and publishing schedules
- content ID and CMS Management for channel roster
- recommend and implement video SEO and YouTube best practices
- YouTube optimization and performance analysis including titles, tags, descriptions, thumbnails, annotations, post frequency, etc.
- review, provide notes, and approval of show outlines, scripts, roughs, and polish
- workshop and implement new video content optimized for each distribution network/channel
- prepare regular reports, summaries and plans
- meet and exceed monthly revenue, view, and subscription-based KPIs
- lead and support research projects and create materials to help internal teams better understand audience trends
- ensure consistent internal communications and reporting, including campaign documentation to other teams and management
- work closely with production team on developing effective and exceptional programs and formats for the channels
- ensure implementation of sponsored and branded content