GLOW is excited to welcome our newest Associate Director, Digital & Social Strategy to our award-winning digital and social creative agency in NYC. This new addition to the team will work alongside entertainment marketing professionals providing real solutions for our high profile entertainment clients who are considered elite storytellers in digital and social media.
Our downtown boutique office is a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment where we develop high impact digital strategies, content, and experiences. The right person for this role has a passion for the digital/social space, is knowledgeable, opinionated, and brings with them enthusiasm, shares our work ethic, attention to detail, and has a willingness to learn.
- Lead ideation and implementation of new campaigns, including social, display, websites/apps, and emerging technologies
- Work alongside Creative Directors and Strategy Directors to develop overall campaign direction including voice and tone, strategy, and creative
- Craft and co-lead paid media and influencer campaigns with paid media team and media agencies
- Oversight and development of run of show planning for boots on the ground live event and red carpet coverage, including sponsorships and vendor relationships
- Elevate current strategies based on new platform launches, industry insights, and business opportunities
- Oversight of live-tweeting / war room initiatives for high profile campaign launches
- Nurture direct relationships with social platforms and vendors
- Identify and execute new business opportunities with current clients, including monetization opportunities, new campaigns, and YoY retainers
- Create a healthy partnership with clients and liaise to craft business objectives
- Co-lead external client presentations to senior management, vendors and advertisers, providing strategic recommendations on the spot
- Ensure projects stay within budget and scope
- Lead RFP responses developing strategy, ideating strategic concepts, writing pitch decks and presenting new business pitches/opportunities to potential clients
- Networks and presents GLOW capabilities to potential new clients
- Manages 2-3 direct reports