The Analyst, US Research & Dynamic Support is part of a holistic team that supports the production, distribution and monetization of content across all platforms of television: Network, Cable, Syndication, SVOD and digital platforms. This is an important, new role that will work across the US Research department. This position is part of a team of cross-functional researchers in LA that provide dynamic support all SPT business efforts. It requires high levels of adaptability and flexibility, the ability to multi-task, excellent communication and strong time management skills. This position will report to the Director, US Research & Project Leader in LA, but will be responsible to partner with and support all SPT businesses and its Worldwide Research Team as necessary.
- Operate within a cross-functional research team in LA, as part of the greater US and Worldwide Research team, as it supports of all lines of SPT Businesses
- Understand and communicate SPT business needs – as well as how Research can support with data and insights
- Collect, consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources while ensuring data quality and the integrity of its business implications
- Provide strong, clear, impactful analysis
- Create presentations for all areas of SPT’s business, including: sales, production, marketing, insights, etc.
- Uncover and communicate consumer and business insights across SPT
- Project management and support, as business needs, department and individual workloads dictate
- Deliver verbal and written insights to senior management and team leaders