racking Code12829Job Description
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Our Advertising Sales Assistant is an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual. This role supports the Sales and Operations department at Tennis Channel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports Tennis Channel’s Account Executives and Operations Team in managing all post sales activities from advertising orders to client needs and requirements
- Enters system data with National Advertisers of commercial inventory on a weekly basis
- Responsible for flighting, resolving discrepancies, preemptions and the creation of quarterly flow charts
- Schedules special segments, program supplier units and added-value elements
- Uses computer software, including Broadway and the MS Office applications
- Provides daily customer support and service both over the phone and by email, while adhering to the highest standards of professional etiquette
- Interaction with other internal departments, mainly including, finance, traffic and marketing
- Assists Sales Planners with liability tracking
- Maintains account/client details and database
- Performs various clerical and administrative tasks