Develops media proposals and works directly with Account Executives and Pricing & Planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with advertising agency contacts and other advertising sales personnel to ensure that administration aspects of accounts are in order.
- Prepare and deliver competitive network planning analysis.
- Assist with ongoing “business intelligence” system enhancement efforts.
- Build, revise and maintain all sales proposals for AEs. Compile proposal requests and reweights as needed.
- Assist in the compilation and enhancement of upfront and scatter pricing and planning tools: reweight charts, pricing guide, etc.
- Receive registered budgets from agency buyers.
- Negotiate scatter deals, as needed.
- Support AE in prospecting to expand advertiser base.
- Help prepare presentations for agencies/clients and foster effective relationships with all external contacts.
- Act as point person for MSA, compile monthly/quarterly MSA post buy reports.
- Compile and review order letters.
- Actively track under-delivery and liability, offer out ADU packages and ensure advertiser delivery.
- Work with pricing & planning on preparation of stewardship report and analysis.