This Account Executive position reports directly to the SVP, Ad Sales and Integrated Partnerships based in Los Angeles. The position is supported by an LA based Sales Planner. In this role, the Account Executive is responsible for soliciting advertising sales from established and prospective clients. The AE implements approved advertising sales strategies and sales marketing campaigns. This position is expected to achieve established sales revenue goals annually and will be compensated for achievement based on the terms of the Ad Sales Incentive Plan.
- Sells national advertising time to advertising agencies and clients.
- Capitalizes on existing relationships and forges new associations to enhance Crown Media Family Network’s position in the marketplace.
- Develops strategic advertising solutions and presents these solutions to buyers, planners and clients to “surround the sale.”
- Negotiates upfront and scatter deals to maximize revenue and establish fair market value for Crown Media Family Networks versus our competitors.
- Collaborates with Ad Sales Split AE’s and Management to report and explore all client and planner activity/opportunity in the region.
- Oversees daily stewardship and maintenance of various accounts.
- Supervises plan building, booking inventory, tracking and post analysis.
- Collaborates with Ad Sales Research and Marketing to develop sales presentations and client specific opportunities.
- Leverages cross platform opportunities to sell to endemic new business advertisers.