The ideal candidate has a track record of multi-platform selling and increasing revenue and share on their accounts. We are looking for a high character, self-motivated team player with excellent organizational skills. This candidate is energetic, passionate about new business, enjoys strategic planning and wants to win. They have developed solid relationships with their client base and they understand the value that NBC and Telemundo62 can bring to a client’s campaign. This position is based out of our state of the art facility at the Comcast Technology Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Identify, target, develop and secure new business for NBC10 and Telemundo62 through a variety of platforms including on-air, on-line, mobile and out-of-home.
- Responsible for growing shares of core/existing agency business utilizing NBC10 and T62’s multi-platform opportunities.
- Have a keen understanding of marketing principles that will allow you to create customized, client focused solutions that will demonstrate the power of NBC10/Telemundo62
- Conduct client needs analysis and engage in business discussions with local company decision makers
- Coordinate and manage multi-platform campaigns. Execute elements, monitor performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strategize and sell NBC and Telemundo high-profile events such as Olympics, World Cup, Sunday Night Football, Golden Globes, The Blue Cross Broad St Run, Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc.
- Position and reinforce the value of Philadelphia’s vibrant Hispanic market and Telemundo’s various local products (i.e.; on-air programming, community events, local promotions, digital assets, etc.) through attained knowledge and available research on our market/station
- Maintain a current knowledge of ratings, programs and competitive conditions in the Philadelphia Market.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly projections, competitive information and relevant reports as necessary.
- Become an active member in the Philadelphia advertising community through face-to-face meetings with current and prospective clients.