PARTNER MARKETING, ENTERTAINMENT
Location: Hollywood, CA
This role reports to the Director, Partner Marketing, Entertainment, and supports the development of groundbreaking marketing campaigns and partnerships for Entertainment (Movie Studio, Video Game, Wireless) advertisers across Nickelodeon Kids & Family networks to maximize revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of the ideation, creation, execution, and fulfillment of promotional programs for designated Entertainment accounts.
- Serve as day-to-day point person with internal creative teams to facilitate on-air, digital, social, and experiential program development across the following brands: Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, TeenNick, and Nicktoons.
- Responsible for creating client-facing production schedules, project briefs, and obtaining necessary internal and external approvals of marketing materials at every stage of execution (concepts, scripts, storyboards, and spots).
- Attend client meetings to present customized promotional programs.
- Develop ad sales materials including presentations, one-sheets, recaps, reels, etc.
- Research relevant industry activity & share findings with team.
- Work with Director to develop branded platform packaging as needed.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Extremely detail oriented.
- Creative mentality.
- Presentation skills.
- Proven track record in account management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to effectively relay information regarding promotional programs to internal departments and external partners