"Your technological model is based solely on circumventing legal prohibitions that you don’t want to comply with. There’s no reason for you to have 10,000 dime-sized antennas except to get around the Copyright Act."
- U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts to Aereo attorney David Frederick during yesterday's ABC v. Aereo arguments.More Quotes
- Discovery to use Everest footage for documentary
- Maker Studios and NYLON debut drama series ‘Oh, You Pretty Things!’
- NBC turning to familiar faces to cover Kentucky Derby coverage
- Sprout launches second season of Tree Fu Tom on Earth Day
- Cynopsis Digital VC Roundtable
Above Average Productions spoofs Dove
HBO’s final season of True Blood
Cynopsis Sports Awards Boomer Carton
Webinar: Monetizing the New Generation of Pay TV, OTT + TV Everywhere$10 off with code “cyn10off” at registration
Spring Break Poll: What’s your favorite vacation spot?Tell us & enter to win a $25 Groupon Getaway eCard.
Classifieds Discount For New Clients!10% off your ad. Email Trish with promo code: CLAS10
PR News’ Digital PR & Social Media Guidebook$50 off, use code “DIGITAL6” at checkout.
- Troika. Editor’s Note: Tomorrow Troika will...
- TouchVision Given the ongoing...